Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mom And Son In The Kitchen

Happy Cooking With Son
By Yuni Kristanti


Mom And Son In The KitchenMy mom is the great women,she can do everything by self.I am very lovely to her.One day I help my mom cooking a pie in the kitchen.She was teaching how to cook a pie? I am study cook a pie with happines.She is a good teacher to me.


Mom And Son In The KitchenAfter cooking, we are study and working my homework.Iam like drawing,my mom buy many kind colour pencil to me.She is teaching how to good colour? I always happy if her together.


Mom And Son In The Kitchen
And evening,I fill very hungry.We eats a pie and drink tea a cup.Oh mom,what happen if without you?


Mom And Son In The Kitchen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Fraudster is using your photo and has presumably stolen your ID. email me if you are at all concerned.
djinvestigations.com@gmail.com